Progressive businesses have relegated door keys to the scrap heap, choosing updated access control solutions to protect vital physical and human assets.
Monitoring and controlling entry and access throughout a facility makes good business sense, while remote access management enables a maximized level of convenience, security and real-time oversight.
Some features and benefits of access control solutions:
- Eliminate keys and the need for key control.
- Achieve full command of access to buildings and areas.
- Remotely gain facility-intelligence from anywhere.
- Establish automatic lock/unlock scheduling.
- Track who enters and where they are.
- Take advantage of Web or PC-based administration and reporting.
There are essential considerations in the development of effective access control systems. These include systems integration, equipment compatibility, regulatory compliance, visitor admittance/personnel flow, space utilization, operational simplicity, economy and maintenance savings.
Attention to these factors throughout the design and installation of a customized, comprehensive access system will help ensure efficiency while facilitating a corporate culture of awareness and responsibility that starts at your doorstep.
Contact us now for detailed information. (602) 230-1252 or (866) 833-1252