We are a recognized leader in the design, installation, monitoring, inspection, repair and maintenance of customized fire avoidance systems.
- Design of Fire Alarm System – from sight analysis to engineered drawings
- Installation – of a new fire alarm system or reconfiguration of the existing one
- Monitoring – offering digital, long-range radio, Internet and WAN coverage; compliant with NFPA 72 and UL requirements
- Vigilance – ‘round-the-clock protection for human and material assets
- Inspection – to industry-high specifications and standards NFPA-72, NFPA-13
- Service – always-on-call repair and maintenance ensures trouble-free operation
- Testing – quarterly, semi-annual and annual as required by insurance and regulation
- Sole source – services offer the benefits of system-familiarity and coordination
- Detailed consultation – always available, prior to any customer-commitments
Settle for nothing less than the industry’s most secure, efficient, reliable, user-friendly and affordable one-stop option.
Contact us now for detailed information. (602) 230-1252 or (866) 833-1252