- Alerts – Receive real-time views of actual occurrences.
- Clips – Store and access archived clips on a secure site.
- Verification – Agents view activity to distinguish between real and false alarms.
- Response – Summoned when needed, ignored otherwise.
- Integration – Coordinated with access control or security systems.
Negative consequences of incidents and (otherwise undetected) theft can be significantly reduced or eliminated when a custom-designed video surveillance system is in operation. This will make any facility more secure, more efficient and safer, while reducing exposure to accidents, unnecessary loss and possible liability.
State-of-the-art video surveillance systems make possible an exceptional standard of corporate control, with utilization of surveillance data sometimes impacting the bottom line.
Contact us now for detailed information. (602) 230-1252 or (866) 833-1252